Contact Us

Please choose the subject you would like to contact us about from the list below:

Apply for a student loan or grant:
Contact your provincial or territorial student financial assistance office.
Manage your existing student loan or update your address:
Contact the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC).
Education Savings
Contact representatives from the Canada Education Savings Program to get more information on the Registered Education Savings Program, the Canada Learning Bond and the Canada Education Savings Grant.
Financial Institutions
Contact the financial institutions that hold your student loan accounts.
Experiencing technical problems with CanLearn?
Send us your comments and feedback.