If you have any questions about this incident, please do not hesitate to call:
- Toll Free:
- Outside of
- 1-416-572-1113 (Dial 0 to speak to your operator in order to reverse the charges.)
Hours of operation will be 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EDT, Monday to Friday.
Additional information about the steps that you may wish to take to protect your personal information should you have concerns that it has or is being used fraudulently.
Education Savings and Student Loans
Are you looking to:
- Apply for a student loan, grant, bursary, or scholarship:
Contact your provincial or territorial student financial assistance office.
- Manage your existing student loan or to update your address:
Contact the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC)
Sign in to your NSLSC online account
- Learn more about saving for a child's education, contact the Canada Education Savings Program
- Experiencing technical problems with CanLearn? Send us your comments and feedback.
Never include sensitive personal information in an email (e.g. your Social Insurance Number, financial or medical information). Emails containing sensitive personal information cannot be answered; those inquiries should be made over the phone or by regular mail.
Other Government of Canada Programs and Services
For information on other Government of Canada programs and services, contact Service Canada.
- Call 1 800 O-CANADA (1-800-622-6232)
- TTY 1-800-926-9105
- Visit a Service Canada Centre near you